To prove I am not a false prophet, here are some of the prophecies I have made over the past decade that have come to pass:
1. I prophecied that a man named Paul deParrie would be struck down by Yah at a time and hour he knew not. This was in 2001. In 2006, in his early 50's, he suddenly died of a heart attack.
2. I prophecied in late 2006 that my xwife would commit adultery against me. She asked how she could avoid this, and I told her to just keep her heart close to Yah. She rejected this and she comitted adultery against me a few years later, foresaking the marriage.
3. I prophecied that the Saints would win the superbowl last year a full week before the superbowl. This would be a prophetic picture of 2010. The Saints won.
4. I prophecied the Spirit of Elijah would overcome the spirit of jezebel in Portland, Oregon and that is certainly coming to pass.
5. I prophecied in early 2010 that MAJOR global events would mark every major Jewish holiday on the REAL calendar in 2010, and that is EXACTLY what happened.
It is obvious I am a TRUE prophet!!!