Listen very clearly. Acts 15 was written about 1950 years ago. IT is now time for me, Apostle Daniel Yochanon Lee, to add to Acts 15. Yes, I am going to add to scripture and the Words Yah has given me have equal weight to scripture.
In Acts 15, the Jerusalem Council decided through prayer that new Gentile converts were required to do 4 laws in Torah as a launching pad to begin their crash course into Torah observance.
These 4 Torah laws are STILL required today for new believers in the faith.
But, if you wish to be one of the 144,000 prophecied in Revelation, there are some ADDITIONAL requirements you MUST comply with --
1. You must be a man. If you are a female, you can be counted among the 144,000 by either marrying one of these men, or by following their teachings and guidance without being married to them.
2. You must wear a 100% linen head covering if you are a man, a 100% linen flowing veil if you are a woman.
3. You must wear blue fringes on the 4 corners of your garment whether you are a man or woman.
4. You must comply with the dietary laws in Leviticus 11.
5. You must honor and venerate the shabbat from Fri evening to Sat evening every week.
6. You must observe the monthly new moons.
7. You must observe the annual Hebrew Feast Days as stated in Lev 23.
8. You must observe Hannukah and Purim.
The 144,000 men prophecied in Revelation, and the women who are either married to them or follow them, will do all of the 8 above things.
This article is to be considered on equal footing with Acts 15.
This article is thus saith YahShua Who is Yahweh manifest in the flesh.
When Acts 15 was written, the Bride of Messiah was a baby learning to crawl.
This article is being written as the Bride of Messiah is a full grown woman, preparing for her Groom's Great Return on Yom Teruach 2017.
This is why Yah is having me add to Acts 15.
May this article get to all those whom Yahweh desires to be part of the 144,000.
In YahShua and by His Torah,
Apostle Daniel Yochanon Lee