Definition: (adjective) Characterized by fantastic imagery and
Usage: The phantasmagoric imagery, with melting clocks and unreal
landscapes, is what attracts many to Salvador Dali's work.
The incongruous juxtapositions within Christiantiy are numerous:
1. Christians claim to love Yah but deny the need to obey Torah -- His Word
2. Christians claim to celebrate Yah but they deny the need to keep
the Hebrew Feasts and instead celebrate pagan holidays brought in by
3. Christians claim their body is the temple of the Holy Spirit but
deny the need to obey the clean foods laws and eat ham, shellfish,
polluting their bodies.
4. Christians claim to be holy yet refuse to wear fringes of blue and
wear unmixed clothing, a basic requirement for purity in Torah.
5. Christians claim to be spiritual but deny the very Torah which Paul
defines as spiritual in Romans 7.
I could go on and on with the incongruos juxtapositions of Christianity -- a veritable fun house of twisted theology and fun-house mirrors resulting in spiritual confusion.
Thousands of denominations result in zero agreement on scripture, a poor witness to the world, and no power within the church.
But we are seeing Protestants and Catholics repent of their christianity and returning to the Torah of Moshe. We are seeing a new unity emerge as believers from all demoninations join ranks, keeping Torah, finally coming into agreement through obedience and doing the commandments.