1. YahShua is YHVH in the flesh. Please see article on The Nature of the Trinity.
2. YahShua and His Torah cannot be divorced. If one serves YahShua, one must also obey the Torah.
3. The Hebrew Feast Days as described in Leviticus 23 and Numbers 28 & 29 are to be observed with a fervent spirit.
4. The monthly New Moons and weekly sabbaths are also to be observed with a fervent spirit.
5. Women are to cover their heads per I Corinthians 11. A careful study of I Corinthians 11 also proves men are NOT to cover their heads with feminine veils. Since we are priests and kings to Messiah, men should cover their heads as the priests did, a sign of submission to YHVH.
6. Men and women are to wear fringes of blue on the corners of their garments, per Numbers 15:37.
7. Men are to be physically circumcised in order to partake of the Passover Lamb.
8. The dietary laws in Leviticus 11 and Acts 15 are to be zealously followed.
9. Public preaching and perpetual evangelism of the lost should be our primary focus.
10. The gifts of the Ruach ha Kadosh should be active in our lives.
11. The entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, is inspired and profitable for training in righteousness, reproof, rebuke and edification.
12. We reject any notion that any part of the Bible is not inspired.
13. The Torah and Prophets along with the Renewed Covenant all command believers to keep every jot and tittle of Torah.
14. Though the Apostle Paul has been misunderstood, a careful analysis of his letters proves believers must keep every jot and tittle of the Torah of Moshe.
15. The prophecies in Revelation and Daniel are still in the future and awaiting fulfilment. There are two prophetic layers in Daniel 9 which have already been fulfilled. One layer relates to the 483 years between the building of the Jerusalem and the coming of Messiah. The other layer relates to the 70 weeks of Messiah YahShua's ministry on earth 2000 years ago.
16. There will be a literal 1000 year reign on earth of Messiah YahShua in which Torah is strictly enforced on the peoples of the earth.
17. Judgment and justice is more acceptable than sacrifice therefore any ministry, congregation, denomination or believer which promotes or practices rebellion will be identified as such and exposed by our ministry.
18. The Torah of Moshe is for both Gentiles and Jews -- for every human being on the planet.
19. YHVH Himself submits to the Torah and magnifies His Word above His Name.
20. The Jewish Feasts of Hannukah and Purim contain key prophetic insights and should be observed.
21. Obedience to every jot and tittle of Torah through the indwelling power of the Ruach is necessary for salvation. However, Apostle Paul did say that where there is no knowledge of the Torah, there can be no sin. Theologians Charles Finney and Gordon Olson are clear that we are only responsbile for that which we know. So, we understand many Christians are on track to inherit salvation and eternal life while they may be ignorant of their moral obligation to keep Torah to its fullest extent. This will be remedied in the Christian world shortly. The knowledge of the Torah is thundering forth to the Christians who seek to know Messiah in a greater way.
22. Only the Blood Atonement provided by Messiah can wash away our past transgressions of Torah and justify us.
23. Keeping Torah is a result of being justified by Messiah.
24. A true believer lives in a perpetual state of sinlessness and does not violate Torah per I John 3:6-11 and Matthew 5:48. If a believer should trangress Torah, immediate repentance is required or he is once again bound for eternal torment. Transgressions of Torah should be far and few between in the life of a believer and non-existent in those who have been believers for any sustained period of time.